Monday, October 01, 2007

I think I...mmm

I've been watching Korean drama Full House. I thought I told myself years ago that I didn't want to watch anymore drama. Last time I watched Kdrama was Autumn Tale or Endless Love and that's 7 years ago. It was too time consuming and emotionally dragging. I only watched it because Song Hye Kyo is the main actress there..:-). Now or to be exact few weeks ago, I got tempted and fell into the temptation. I started to watch Kdrama again. And just like a donkey kept falling on the same hole, I watch it because of Song Hye Kyo. You can't blame me..she is the cutest girl in the world he he he. To think that I'm already married, I felt like college student falling in love with TV idol..ha ha.Anyway, the story was standard drama, long and tiring but the girl..The Girl..

image property of Sidus.

3 comments:

Merlyna said...

oh my goodness... i'd not expect you to have a crush on a soap opera's star!!!

Nod's Blog said...

Ha ha..cute girl is cute girl, whether she's acting in soap opera, shampoo opera or Oscar-winning movie..:-P.
Btw, this is not soap opera (whatever the definition is), this is Korean drama, just 16 episodes, unlike the never ending Indonesian sinetron..huehehehe...

Kritzwannabe said...

Well, at least I've just heard a confession ew seconds ago that I am as cute as that girl ... Huehehehe. So, soap opera or sinetron doesn't matter. What metters most is his confession. Say that again hun! Kakakakak ...