Friday, June 27, 2008

Windows cannot find any network

Windows cannot find any network

Is the sentence that I've been reading for this couple of days. For the last two years I had been living in areas where Windows always find networks, either secured or unsecured.

Now that I'm back to Indonesia, my home country where Wireless Internet connection is less common (which I think 'less common' is an understatement :-), my laptop cannot seem to pick up any wireless signal.. Gone is the night of endless browsing, typing anything that crosses my mind in the Google search box.

When, In my lovely country, can I find doors to internet everywhere so I can just jump out and travel all around the world..someday..

when there's no more hunger and poverty,

when everyone receives equal opportunity,

when no crime goes unpunished

and no good deed goes unrewarded..

when pigs fly in the sky...

someday..someday..


No comments: