Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm back, but only for a moment..:-)

After 25 days, finally I have the chance to post. I've been quite busy this past few weeks. Well, I've sold my soul to the devil..:-)..long story guys. maybe next week I'll tell you about it.
Earlier today I took a slow ride to Tempe Town Lake., wanna catch the sunset and doing some birds viewing. This is some of my shot. I didn't get lucky for the bird but I do have some beautiful sunset pics.
As soon as the sun starting to set, I begin to complain (to myself) about my camera. I took about 80 shots, but mostly blurred, even shots that I thought good turned out to be out of focus when I transfer them to my laptop. In the tele-end around 300-380mm, my camera really struggles to find the focus, and when it finally did, it focused on the wrong object or false focus. Yeah, I kept saying to myself, "It's the person who takes the picture not the camera". So I guess I have yet to learn to use it.

1 comment:

Kritzwannabe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.