Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Heaven or Hell

I wonder, what will happen to us instantly after we are dead. Are we just gonna wake up from our physical body and run around naked? Because logically we do not have the privilege of keeping our clothes, since it belongs to the physical world. Just as we left our body and in what form do we take after we are dead. If we take the last form right before we die then I feel sorry for them who died old, cause they're stuck with all the wrinkles.
I got so many questions about life after death which has nothing to do with religion. Are they (heaven) going to provide us a guide book, which way to go or what to do. Like Life after Death for Dummies or ABCs of After life. cause they ain’t giving us enough guidance when we are alive. Another thing, can we fly after we die? Cause I've been spending all my life walking, surely I don’t fancy living for eternity on foot. Phew, so many complaints, and I don’t even know where I'll end up...heaven or hell

4 comments:

Robertus F. Indrawan said...

Dear NOD
All people living in this world have the same question. But not all questions have answers. That's the purpose of setting a religion by which we try to "answer" all impossible-to-anwer questions by having the faith. So In my opinion, nothing to worry if you have a faith...

Nod's Blog said...

Nope, no worries, even if I don't have faith. As long as I have internet connection, very big bandwidth and a cup of coffee :-P

Merlyna said...

huahuahua... i love your answer (above)

which one first? fast internet or coffee? (i mean my coffee, you know!)

Nod's Blog said...

@ Mer

well, can I have both at the same time?
Fast internet and a cup of coffee (your coffee of course :-P)..