Monday, March 09, 2009

To love you more

To love you more

To love you, to truly learn to love truly. But I’m no angel no saint, I will fall down, down to my knees, stumble and muddle through, though I will keep myself from not loving you..

Loving you, no regret, just like the twilight, taken away by the dark of the night inevitably. Loving you is like walking upon every second of every minute of every hour, where there is no coming back. To love you is binding me, dragging me to one way road, where there is no other way, for I know not a way to not love you..

Loving you is falling down, burning my ego justifying your anger. Loving you is worshiping, adoring your sincere honesty and fidelity while accepting, living and enduring your lies

Loving you, is not arranging the words I love you, but to sacrifice in a way of a best righteous act out of every effort transpiring in my veins. Committing to possibly do the impossible, for love needs proof not words.

To love you till the last breath I breathe, till my heart bleeds the last blood, till every pain and pleasure subside, until my last flesh fade away from my body..

To love you more, is in the end to wish solely in loving though longing but not needing to be loved in return..

No comments: