Thursday, April 19, 2007

little about labels..

Last week I started giving labels to my posts, even to my older posts. Up till now, there are 4 labels. Oh Life, Photography, Poem and Games.
Oh Life is about my life, is about my daily experience and sometimes about my thoughts. Photography is picture post, basically contains pictures that I've taken, added with EXIF data. Poem (which become more and more rare :-) is my poem. I have some more poems that I'm planning to upload later.
And last, Games. I'm not sure why I have this labels. It was about unfinished post on video games that I wrote weeks ago. I lost interest in finishing it and ended up uploading my console collection picture.

There you go..
little about labels..


1 comment:

bizwhiz said...

Hi. Nice blog you have, combination of grey, white and black works great. If you want the header image, you can insert the background image under the style #header_wrap {

It will look something like this
#header_wrap {
background-image: url(URL address of your image);

Cheers