Thursday, September 28, 2006

Baso Malang “Oasis” (revisited)





Yesterday, when I arrived in Sukarno-Hatta Airport, on the way out, the driver took the wrong turn and we had to go back to the departure area.
The last time I went to that area was 9th of July 2006.
Yesterday, I looked at Baso Malang “Oasis” as the car moved slowly through the driveway; everything was like a slow motion. I can see us there, sitting, laughing, taking pictures together..
There..in that place, we spent our last few hours together..rushing through the limited time. I remember that moment, so clearly as if it happens yesterday.
I remember, the moment you walked through that door and never look back. There was nothing left for me to do but turned around and walk away. So much for a good bye..

Probably that place had seen hundreds or maybe even thousands of goodbyes..of farewell. Had witnessed countless of tears and heart breaks, separation. And our goodbye is just another goodbye..

But maybe..tens of thousand of miles from that place, a place called arrival area in Arizona, will be another witness for a reunion..our reunion..
Hopefully soon...

1 comment:

ayac said...


İnternette gezen kaşar kızların sex sohbet kızları numaraları burada.