Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Log..8th of Sept 2005

Going Home Again




Again, I find myself looking at my watch

And the minutes hand is going slowly to six

A sudden feeling of loneliness creeps up

Her voice seems to fade and fade

Laughter, voice and sounds of wind, faint

I am drowning in my own thoughts

The thoughts of being away from her




For another very quick second

I look at my watch again

The hand is like a silent assassin

It stops when I look at it, stand still

But when I turn away, it stabs me

Bringing me closer to goodbye

Cursed are the hands of time




Again, I wish the time to freeze

So I can be next to her infinitely

But then again, just a wishful thinking

Bow under the power of Chronus

The hand strikes six and it struck hard

I held my head up, breathe deeply and stand…

Drag my two cumbersome feet




Going Home Again…sigh

No comments: