Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Elegy of a dream..August 17, 2006

You came to my dream last night
or was it the night before..
It felt so real, your uninterruptible presence
reminiscing our sleepless nights
and early woken morning ..
Of the not-so-far past..
Bringing my every sense went astray..
our quick, short closed breath..
Inhaling..exhaling sweat saturated air..

It was when I’m with you...
It’s the long miles between us
Suddenly vanished into emptiness
I haven’t forgotten your figure..
Every inch of your body vividly emblazoned
In my palm, at the tip of my finger, on my lips..
Soft, sweetly smelled skin..
Gently surrounding my consciousness..
Embracing in a determine pace..
Slowly walking up hills..
Running, rolling, down hills..

But then..
Miles is a miles, distant runner came to an end..
Ending the spring time of my dream..
And all that’s left is just scrambled sheets
Dreary morning and short pulse of my heart
Your presence back in my mind..
In a fragrance, in an untouchable illustration
Back to real world, absence back in charge
Free but emotionally costly ride to reality..

You came to my dream last night..
Or was it the night before..

And tonight, I’ll be waiting, relenting
In that corner, in that room..
In an empty space, belonged to the past..
A restless dream...

1 comment:

Merlyna said...

aah... romantic boy... :) isn't it awesome that you can now actually touch her? no, not in your dream. pinch yourself and you'll know that it's real :)

enjoy your reunion!