Thursday, September 28, 2006

Me, My love and My Love..Part 1

My promise for the title “I cannot live without her”

I call her my lovely wife...
A 27-year old woman (yes dear, you’re not a girl anymore ^_^)
We shared moments, cherish them, best time, great times..
We’ve been through a lot, we will go through a whole lot more..
If you ask me, I’ll say I am really thankful, I’ve been blessed, and still being blessed.
When there no season, no reason not to love someone so deeply so eagerly painful, for every goods and bads that I bear, for every drops of tear, ounce of laughter, for the ups and downs, I will love her, and love her still..
Just like the vow I made “to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part”
Yet, I’ve decided not to let go, not even till death do us part....

No comments: