Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I can't live without you..(such a cliche) but true.. July 30, 2006

I can't live without you..(such a cliche) but true..

Pffh..another breath out of this cold hungry body..(ooo..)
How long has it been..December the 5th..to 30th of July 06
Yeah, I lost contact with my blog, since it keeps messing up with my new post...
Decided to give it a try again tonight..

I’m here..still here, wandering in this virtual senseless world..I need home..but reluctant go back to my lonely box (that’s what I call my boarding room) I’m hungry but too lazy to leave my chair..it’s almost 10 PM..
I just finished chatting with my wife..(what!!...Wife?) yeah, I got married last June, fourth of June to be exact. Long story friend, very long. I’ll tell you if you have the time.
Have you got the time? Well, I don’t have the time, not now.
Mmm..if this works..(the blog I mean) if this time they didn’t eat up my new post. lost in space..then I’ll start blogging again..
And as for the title. It’ll have to wait too. Hopefully I won’t be too busy tomorrow..
There’ll be a meeting I probably have to attend..(probably, but hopefully not..^_^)

Take care now, Bye-bye then..(Tribute to Mr. Ventura..^_^)

Gute nacht..Bis Morgen

No comments: