Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I wanna be with her...August 10, 2006

Lonely jogja..10th of August 2006..

I wanna be with her..

I wanna have in the air that I breathe..
The fragrance of her hair
She’s in my mind,
Her presence occupies my memory
No, she’s not bothering my sleep,
She’s in my dream though
Not every night..but in every waking hour..
A sleepless dream..
A smile, buds of her smiles
Lingering in the corner of my mind..
While the rest of her, drown me in longing..
For her presence..

Do I still wanna miss her..
Do I have a choice..
I’m missing her..
And there’s no cure for that..

I just wanna be with her..
When she opens her eyes every morning..
When she closes her eyes at night
Let me count my longing and sell them
Let me save my sadness and burn them
Let me stack my hopes..
And build a bridge to a place..
Where she lives..
or..God..
please give me wings..
so I can fly to her not with my thoughts

Because...
I just wanna be with her...

No comments: