Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tech talk..August 03, 2006

wireless world..

Nowadays..(No, I’m not gonna say nowadays English plays an important role..bla bla..^_^) Nowadays, in the era of wireless, wireless this, wireless that. Everybody (possibly) boast the need of wireless. My friend even bought wireless mouse and keyboard.
What’s the use, it’s not that you’re gonna bring them everywhere you go. He already got too many wires and cables on or all around his desk, so losing two cables doesn’t really fix the chaos.
In my office, we have access point. So we have wireless connection, although not everybody used it, most of us still wired or cabled.
If you look at the notebooks spec these days, most of them are packed with wi-fi connection, wi-fi enabled. So, what the hell is wi-fi. Well, wireless fidelity. It enables devices to interact (exchange data, connect to web..etc) in any way possible with other devices (my own not-so-technical definition..^_^). In other word, no cables are required to connect to other devices or internet, no physical connection is necessary.
mmm..Physical connection? This is what brought me to wifey, errr I mean wi-fi topic.
I think that not only computer or electronic devices need Wi-fi. Relationship needs also wi-fi. What do you mean? Yeah, what do I mean? You see, as I said earlier, it enables communication without physical connection. And also the word fidelity, it means [fidelity n. 1 faithfulness, loyalty] according to, let me check first....according to oxford reference list. A relationship doesn’t have to depend on wired connection, or physical connection, even though a couple is apart from each other, no matter how far and for how long, if their relation is Wi-fi enabled, then that won’t be a problem. A couple will stay faithful to each other even when they are away from each other, even when there’s no physical connection between them.
Yeah, talk is cheap, and most of you would prefer not to have long distance relation. I mean who would want to be away from someone we love, right?. But, lets put it this way, you cannot always be together (24/7/12), who knows what might happen (not always bad thing, it was a good thing in my case). Something drags you away from your loved ones or vice versa. What if you cannot stand to be away from each other, or worst you cannot handle solitary, being alone, then you get lonely (loneliness, remind me to write about loneliness next time). Well, with wireless fidelity, you won’t have that problem, because you’re both connected wirelessly (a word?). Right now, as you can probably see from my posts, I’m away from my loved one, away from my wife (note that they’re refer to one person..^_^). The distance between us is 16181 kilometers (10,055 miles) straight line, meaning that on-road; we are more far away than that. It’s not easy, but not impossible. I’m sure that we’ll make it, no matter how far we are separated..because my relation is Wi-fi enabled.
So friends, is you relation Wi-fi enabled? If not then, upgrade it, it’s free..^_^
and don’t forget, buy wireless mouse and keyboard too.. hue he he he....

No comments: